Thursday, March 13, 2008

Why Three Kids Is A Bad Idea

During 1st period, I looked down and realized that the tag of my dress was sticking out.... of the FRONT of my dress.

Apparently, in my hurry to get dressed this morning, I put my dress on backwards... and I actually like it this way. It's pretty comfy. I'm not changing it. Too much effort.

My point is this: If I can't dress myself with 2 kids, I don't think it's going to get any better with three. From this point on, please excuse me if I start wearing seasonal sweaters, get a sensible haircut, or start wearing socks to match my outfits. I never understood bad fashion before I had kids, but today has been a learning experience. Sometimes, it's apparently more what you can get on before a kid smears you with slime than what looks best?

I hope no one submits me to "What Not To Wear"...

No comments: