Thursday, March 05, 2009

Days 63 & 64 & 65 & 66 & 67 & 68



Why is everything underlined while I'm typing it? Is it going to post this way? These are the kinds of things that drive my OCD alter-ego crazy. I'm not even sure I can finish the post because THERE'S NO UNDERLINE OPTION ON THE TOOLBAR SO I CAN'T TURN IT OFF.

Day 63:

1. Feeling warm beach sand between my toes.

2. Sunglasses as a hair accessory.

3. Big purses.

4. Long dresses. I don't have to shave, AND I don't have to sit gracefully.

5. Making progress.



Day 64:

1. Sam saying "DADADADADADA" -- especially in the middle of the night.

2. Good sales on Diet Coke.

3. Salt & vinegar chips.

4. Organizing my closet.

5. Knowing spring is just around the corner.


Day 65:

1. Laney's pigtails.

2. Laney's faux hawk. One of her top 10 hairstyles ever.

3. Ethan in his wrestling singlet.

4. When Ethan shows his muscles.

5. Sam's love for his bouncer thingy.


Day 66:

1. Popples.

2. My Holly Hobby sink and stove.

3. My pink Big Wheel.

4. Monchichis.

5. My Barbie Dream House with the elevator.


Day 67:

1. Getting dressed up after I've worn my hair in a bun/knot on top of my head for 574 consecutive days.

2. Grown-up nights out on the town.

3. Laughing my head off with my girls.

4. Taking over the Ta-Ta ball.

5. Killer heels that don't hurt my feet after a night of dancing.


Day 68:

1. Warm nights.

2. Bare legs and sundresses. At this point in my life, I'm past the point of caring that my skin is maybe only slightly darker than this computer screen. I hate wearing tights/leggings.

3. Turning the air on for the first time since the fall.

4. Being mistaken for a 20-something. With 3 kids and a mini-van, I take my kicks where I can get them. :-)

5. Having a To Do list that is achievable.

No comments: