Sunday, June 14, 2009



Day 93:

1. Kissing my babies goodnight when they smell like sunscreen.
2. Laney's obsession with her "wobber gobbles." Idk if she means "rubber goggles" or "water goggles" but either way, she reminds me of Hamburgler when she says it... which makes me laugh.
3. Sam sitting at my feet, going "anhhhhhhhhhhh" for minutes without stopping. I think he's going to grow up to be a Gregorian monk, which will delight his daddy.
4. Knowing the bookmobile comes tomorrow.
5. Anticipating introducing Laney & Ethan to the wonders of the Bookmobile.

Day 94:
1. Hoping that the bookmobile will have a position open when I retire.
2. Watching Sam's face light up when he sees Ethan.
3. Knowing I don't have to get up for school in the morning.
4. Spending the afternoon chatting with Pat and Jenn. I think we could solve the world's problems.
5. Sam beating Ethan over the head with a foam sword. And all this time, I've been worried that he wouldn't stand up for himself...

No comments: