Monday, January 05, 2009

Day 5



I have terrible number memory, so unless I start remembering to look before I start typing these, I'm afraid this "DayX" thing is going to go by the wayside pretty quickly. I think it's Day 5... but I'm not really sure.

1. little blue boxes from Tiffany
2. NYC at night with all the lights and the buzz
3. taking the cheesy red bus just to hear all the cool, fascinating facts that the tour guides know
4. seeing my college roommate running on the streets of New York -- random but TOTALLY made my trip
5. getting to go inside a NYPD station... nevermind that someone lifted my driver's license and there are probably 50 of me running around the streets of NYC, committing crimes... it was awesome to go in and see that Law & Order isn't really made up...

No comments: