Thursday, January 08, 2009

Day 8



1. Chocolate-dipped strawberries from Godiva. I'd kill for one right now, by the way.
2. Diet Coke floats when the Diet Coke is cold and makes the ice cream kinda ice-y
3. Homemade banana pudding
4. Almost any kind of ice cream on a sugar cone*
5. My friend Lindsay's red velvet cupcakes that make me want to hide in a locked closet until I am able to eat them all myself.

*Disclaimer on the ice cream -- nothing with nuts (except Praline Pecan), marshmallows (no Rocky Road, no thank you), coconut, mint or chocolate chips (mint chocolate chip is of the devil and makes me want to vomit. I don't like Butter Pecan or any kind of fruit ice cream with chunks, like strawberry or peach, although I do like strawberries as well as peaches in their natural states. I love sherbets, too, specifically orange and raspberry and mango... but not so much lime. Overall, I prefer smooth ice cream with no major chunks (unless you're talking Sweet Cream from Marble Slab mixed with Heath Bar Chunks) in a sugar cone. It REALLY makes me happy.

No comments: